Followers

Sunday 9 November 2014

Inspirational Post by Tiziana

Hello to all!!!
Tiziana her.... 
It's my turn for an inspiration post for November,  The theme I have chosen is the Christmas.
I thought I'd create a little box door maybe candles to give to a friend for Christmas.
I used papers from the pack called Crhistmas Whishes...
You can buy this wonderful
Set of cards in this store.


Now I show you my box....




For my box I chose a Magnolia stamp that I colored with Distress Ink.
The dies are the Memory box and Spellbinders.
For other stamped I used the molds to My favorite thing and Maranne design.
Finally, to beautify everything I chose to use
ribbon, roses and strass.
We hope to see you partecipate in our November Challenge.
I hope you've enjoyed my little inspirational post.
Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Dt Girls!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post
Hugs 
Tiziana

1 comment:

  1. Tiziana ... this is absolutely beautiful. That Maggie is colored perfectly ... I love all the stuff you have going on - it's like a present inside a present inside a present, lol ... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.