Followers

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Inspiration Post by Pauline

Good morning, it's Pauline here to share an inspiration post with you.

I have used gorgeous papers from the Mini Dots collection to make a couple of simple Birthday cards.


and here are my cards

one for a girl


and one for a boy


Full details of how I made my cards can be found on my BLOG.


Make sure you check back every few days to see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to join us for this months Christmas Cards challenge.

Thank you for popping in today.

x

2 comments:

  1. Pauline - sometimes simple is good. Love the way you used the papers as balloons to showcase those pretty papers. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Pauline love the simplicity very effective.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.