Followers

Monday 3 November 2014

Inspiration post 3rd November by Jacqui

Hi there all you loyal Bearly Mine fans.  I have some great inspiration that I want to share with you today and I really hope you like it.

Today i'm sharing a Bearly Mine Inspiration project made using their awesome Christmas Glee Papers. I've had some of these little houses for ages and they are perfect for Christmas Decorations. I really love this & it'll be a keepsake from now on for Christmas.



I used loads of stuff on this  one my beautiful Bearly Mine papers Spellbinder, Crafters Companion & Marianne dies  and the rest is stash stuff lol from cake decorations to snow stuff for windows!

Hope you like it till next time Jacqui over and out.

1 comment:

  1. ooh, love this ... Could it be all that luscious purple? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.