Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

Bearly Mine DT Challenge post by Jacqui November 1st Christmas Cards

Hi there everyone it's Jacqui back with a post for Bearly Mine For this piece I wanted to do something different with the papers to show their versatility. They don't always need to be behind they can actually be the focus of your project. I used a Sizzix Snowflake die it's a big long one that cuts & scores so you fold your die cut up to make these lovely snowflakes rosettes. I used the Christmas Glee Papers for these and used them as backgrounds behind my embossing and my Sentiment. I really like the result too as it's something a little bit different.


Till next time Jacqui over and out.

3 comments:

  1. Jaqui, deine Karte ist wunderschön gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Fabulous! I love the "sharp" look of the 3D snowflakes against the embossed background - Fabulous, have I said that already?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.