Followers

Thursday 9 October 2014

Inspirations Post by Tiziana

Hy to all!!!
Today is my turn to give a little bit of inspiration.





I decided to create a beautiful box, where you can put in what you want maybe a nice little gift for a dear friend.
I love the cards with polka dots and squares as well as I saw these beautiful cards I could not resist. 
The cards used are Mini Dots and Just Plaids



The stamp is from Magnolia and Marianne design dies. 
I hope my box is to your liking.
Make sure you check back every few days to see inspiration from DT.
Do not forget to participate in the challenge ... we are waiting!!!
This is the direct link:
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.it/2014/10/october-2014-challenge-halloween.html


Thank you very much for your visit !!!
Have a nice day!!!
Hugs Tiziana

2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous card I like your adorable image and the design and the colours are fabulous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiziana ... what a WONDERFUL card - I love the coloring and those soft shades of blue you used - Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.